On line Sports Sign Ups
You will access the online Athletic Participation Packet by logging into Family Access. You must use the Parent Login in order to access the packet. The Student Login will not work. If you have not signed up for Family Access or you do not know your Parent Login, please contact Renee Herigstad at 360-629-1313 to set up your account. The applies to homeschooled athletes as well. Private school students need to contact the athletic office.
Both you and your athlete will be required to electronically sign these forms.
If you are signing up through family access for the first time, log in to Family Access you will see an announcement “An Online Form is now available to fill out”, or you can click on Online Forms in the menu bar. Click on the blue Fill Out Online Form link. If you turned out for a winter sport, please see note below*.
Choose Step #1 in the menu bar on the right hand side to get started. You will have to complete Step #1 before it will let you move to Step #2. Please read the directions listed at the beginning of each step before starting that step.
Once you have opened the form, please click on the View Full Screen button to make it easier to navigate. When you are in a form, but aren’t finished, if you click on the Exit Full Screen button it will save what you have entered.
When you have completed each step, make sure to click the blue button at the top of the page Complete Step 1 Move to Step 2 that will take you to the next step. You have to actually open each form before you will be allowed to go forward. PLEASE NOTE the recommended method to complete these forms is on a desktop but can be done on a mobile device. The screens on a mobile may be different.
Step #9 is the Athletic Participation Acknowledgement Form. Please make sure to choose a sport and that you are choosing the high school sports season (not middle school).
Once you have completed all the Steps 1-9, Step 10 will verify that everything is complete and then you will be able to click on Submit Athletic Participation Packet. This will send you an email confirming that your application has been completed.
* If you turned out for a winter sport and signed up on line, you will need to revisit steps 8-10. To get to the online Form:
· Log in to Family Access
· Click on Online Forms on the left
· Click VIEW next to the Athletic Participation Packet for your student
· At the top right hand corner of the next screen click on Mark as not completed and make changes
Revisit steps 8-10 as outlined above and Submit.
Please contact the athletic office if you have any questions or you need assistance, 360-629-1322
- Athletes will be required to pay a participation fee. ( pdf
Athletic Pay to Participate Form
(77 KB) ). The fee must be paid when the athlete makes the team and prior to the day of the first competition. Students will also be required to purchase an ASB card. We recommend purchasing the ASB card at the beginning of the school year to take full advantage of its benefits. Students with an ASB card can get into events at the high school free or at a discounted rate.
- Please turn in a completed physical form from you physician. Physicals are good for two years. Incoming freshman must provide a copy of a physical. Stop by or call the athletic department to verify if your physical is still valid. Physicals must state student is clear to participate in sports, and be turned in before the first day of tryouts. pdf Sports Physical Form 16/17 (57 KB)
- All Athletes must maintain passing grades or the minimum grade standards as determined by the school district, in a minimum of 5 classes in a 6 period class schedule or the equivalent credits to be considered a full time student and be eligible to participate in sports.
- Home schooled, Running Start, Private School and Lincoln Hill students must attach a copy of their last semester/quarter’s grades to their eligibility packet. Home School and Private School students must be registered in the District and have an Intent to Home School and/or pdf Ancillary Form on file.
**For athletes purchasing insurance through the school program, Student insurance applications go directly to the company. Please allow three weeks for your Insurance Verification card. Coverage does not start until the forms have been processed through the company. You cannot turn out without insurance.
Please read all attached forms. Each sport has a release form that is specific to that sport. Please make sure you read your sports release form. Please read the following:
Please contact the Athletic Department with any questions.